- Program the Freescale development board (started with a blinking LED)
- Created a program to adjust a lightbar based on the amount of light hitting the board.
- Adjusted the board to the program work with a gyro. So as you rotate the gyro, it can tell how fast you are doing it.
- Adjusted the program to work with the inertia sensor. So as you change direction, the board can tell
- Adjusted the program to work with a sonar, so it can measure distance.
Thursday, December 13, 2007
Testing out the sensors
Last night I dropped by my friends and www.chembal.com. We managed to do the following: